The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Course with Aggieland Scuba
What is neutral buoyancy? Scuba divers like to be neutrally buoyant so they neither sink nor float. It can be a tricky thing. Divers who’ve mastered the highest performance levels in buoyancy stand apart. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover, almost as if by thought. They interact gently with aquatic life and affect their surroundings minimally. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course refines the basic skills you learned as a PADI Open Water Diver and elevates them to the next level.
The Fun Part
The fun part of this course is giving your dive skills a polish you may not have thought possible.
What You Learn
- How to trim your scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water
- Nuances in determining weight so you’re not too light nor too heavy by even a slight degree
- How to streamline to save air and move smoothly through the water
- How to hover effortlessly in both a vertical position and a horizontal position
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact Aggieland Scuba.
Your Next Adventure
Part of mastering buoyancy control is learning how to use your BCD and weight system effectively, plus maintain streamlining. This makes the PADI Equipment Specialist course a natural companion, because you learn more about these pieces of gear and how to make them suit your specific diving styles.
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the Aggieland Scuba Team members.
- Contact us to take the Peak Performance Buoyancy course.
- Ask a Scuba Expert
- Learn about the Specialty of the Month
- View the Most Popular PADI Specialty Courses
- Take the Master Scuba Diver Challenge
- Download a scuba medical questionnaire (PDF)